The current set of known attendees is to be found here ...
https://aberystwyth2017.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/whos-coming.html
... it's good that Harold Carter, Roy Lewis, Tony Moyes and John Aitchison will be able to join us for lunch on the Saturday.
This means that we can with a high degree of confidence (95% level for Johny A.) say that the buffet will come in at £19 per person.
You can look at the menus for dinner on the Med Delight website here ...
http://www.meddelight.com/menus/Med-Delight-Menu.pdf
... and work out how much your meals might cost.
If you'd like to tell me where you're staying I could complete the table referred to above in the first link.
Also if you'd like to send me a brief bio (John's just done his which makes mine seem like War and Peace) I'm happy to post that.
Finally, you'll hopefully have looked at the photos I posted here ...
https://goo.gl/photos/1yJ4V8CswyA6JriH7
... I'd love to add some of yours as well, if you'd like to send them to me, or alternatively post them yourself to the shared Aberystwyth 2017 album if you've got a Google account. Got one glorious story of Jenny Jones showing them to her Year 13 class in Auckland to mass disbelief. I know the feeling, as I'm sure we all do.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to add a comment.