A message from Neil Wrigley

Neil's asked me to pass on this message, along with this photo which some of you may also have a copy of - we have! Anyway, Neil's message ...

Desperately sad I can't make the weekend .  As I mentioned to Dave and Bernie, I am booked on a non-changeable/non-refundable flight from Athens to Heathrow on Sat 2nd Sept and just can't get to Aber in time.

Hope the picture is of interest and it's great to get the updates on people.

   Best

     Neil


The appearance of this photo almost begs a competition to see who can name the most people off the photo. It's great to see some continuity from Spring 1970 as Harold and Tony are in the photo and will be with us for lunch on the 2nd.

I'll be pouring over the picture with Jenny, who's the one with the memory, let's see if any of you can do better than us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add a comment.