Who's coming ...


July 3rd Fri night Sat night Accom Sat lunch Sat dinner
John & Midge Whitelegg Yes Yes Premier Inn Yes Yes
David & Jenny Harrison Yes Yes Premier Inn Yes Yes
Richard Morgan Yes Yes Lives in Aber Yes Yes
Dennis & Babs Thomas Yes Yes Lives in Aber Yes Yes
Nick & Nicky Williams Yes Yes Premier Inn Yes Yes
Andy & Dot Pardoe Yes Yes Premier Inn Yes Yes
John & Liz Williams-Davies Yes Yes Belle Vue Yes Yes
Alan & Ros Clowes Yes Yes Camping Yes Yes
Tony Bovey & Liz Thomas Yes Yes Premier Inn Yes Yes
Bernie & Eileen Fingleton Yes Yes Premier Inn Yes Yes
Gareth & Cheryl Davies No No Not resident Yes No
Eryl Thomas No No Not resident Yes Yes
Jenny Jones No No Not resident Yes Yes

I'm also pleased to be able to tell you that Harold Carter, Roy Lewis, Tony Moyes and John Aitchison are able to join us for lunch on Saturday.

I'll keep this up to date, as I hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add a comment.