- Anonymously, but if you do, could you just start by saying "David says:" or whatever;
- Alternatively you can supply your Name with the URL of this blog - eg "David" and "aberystwyth2017.blogspot.co.uk"; or
- If you have a Google account (eg Gmail), you can login to that account and that will identify you to the commenting system.
Photos and discussion for a group of friends who met up in Aberystwyth in the period 1967-1973.
Commenting on this blog
I'd encourage you to comment on any, or all of the posts on the blog, I've made commenting as easy as I possibly can. As it's a private space for us a you can choose to comment in a number of ways when it comes to supplying a Profile in the Comment box. The most obvious and easiest ones would be ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to add a comment.